Whether you’ve attended church your whole life or never stepped foot in one before, we know it’s not easy visiting a church for the first time. Questions that you might ask are; Where do I go? Where should I park? How should I dress? How long does the service last? What about my kids? We want your first experience at Grace Harvest to be relaxed and for you and your family to enjoy the service. So, here is some information to help you know what to expect;
WHERE IS THE MAIN ENTRANCE LOCATED?
• When you arrive at Grace you will see our Meet & Greet team outside probably waiving hi as you drive to the parking lot. The best place to enter is on the side of the church where you will be welcomed with a smile and friendly greeting.
WHATS THE BEST TIME TO ARRIVE?
• Get your day started off right with a cup of coffee. Grace Grounds opens @ 10:00 AM, and hands out free coffee, juice and snacks up until a few minutes of the start of the service.
IS THERE CHILD CARE AVAILABLE?
• If you have a child (4 & under) you can rest assure our nursery staff is ready to watch your child in a safe environment as well as teach them about our Lord & Savior Jesus. Simply bring your child to the front foyer where you sign them in and can write out any special instructions or needs you have with your child.
• If you have a child (ages 5-10) you might think like many other parents "How do I get my child to stay still for a whole service"? Well SHINE (our children's church program) is offered after the Worship time, for the remainder of the service. At the conclusion of the service walk to the back of the church and your child will be in our Fellowship Hall.
WHATS THE WORSHIP SERVICE LIKE?
• Grace Harvest has musicians and singers that do a great job of ushering in the presence of God. Feel free to sing along as you follow the words provided on the screen. Clap & lift your hands and join in the celebration of our great King!
HOW DO I DRESS?
• We care more about you than what you wear so dress how you are most comfortable. Our service ends by 12 PM and is a great way to start your day and new week.
Back to Grace Harvest Site